- 1 package Orca Bay Tilapia Fillets, thawed
- 1/4 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh Thai or Serrano chiles, including seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sprigs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Stir together butter, shallot, zest, lime juice, chiles, and salt in a bowl.
Pat dry the fillets and sprinkle with salt. Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderately high heat until just smoking, then saute the fillets, turning over once with a spatula until golden and just cooked through (4 to 5 minutes). Transfer to a plate. Serve each warm fillet with a dollop of chili lime butter. Garnish with cilantro leaf.