- 14 to 16 oz. Orca Bay Salmon (Pacific, Atlantic, Sockeye, or Keta), cooked and flaked
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium sized cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 to 3/4 cup mayonnaise (can do 1/2 greek yogurt and 1/2 mayonnaise)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Add sliced avocados or fresh herbs, like tarragon, basil, or dill if desired.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Chill for at least a half hour to allow ingredients and flavors to settle. Enjoy with your choice of bread, pita, or greens either on top of a salad or wrap.