- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 4 Tablespoons flour
- 4 cups Milk (skim or whole)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar chese
- 4 oz picked Orca Bay King Crab, Dungness Crab, or Snow Crab
- 12 oz. elbow macaroni
- 4 oz. cooked shrimp
- Boil one pot of water. In a separate sauce pan melt butter and whisk in flour at medium-high heat.
- Continue to cook flour and butter mixture until it lightly brown then slowly stir milk. Continue to stir as it thickens. Turn off heat and add cheese; let it melt.
- Add pasta and a big pinch of salt to pasta. Cook until desired done-ness.
- Mix elbow and cheese sauce. Add salt and pepper if desired. Gently fold in crab and shrimp into the mix and leave a few pieces to garnishes the top.
- Enjoy and Cheers!