We seek energetic, self-directed, and self-managing team players who thrive in an informal yet results-driven work environment. At Orca Bay, we enjoy a competitive compensation package that includes the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Voluntary vision insurance
- Section 125 plan (flexible spending account)
- 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability insurance (for select positions)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee discounts for seafood purchases
Our benefits package is subject to change at any time, so please see the job listing for the most current information.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Currently we are looking to fill the following position(s):
Job Summary: To perform a variety of production tasks, such as operating vac-pac machines, sorting, scaling, and packaging frozen seafood.
- Performs unskilled production work on seafood packing line, which could include reading and filling recipes for tumbler on burger machine, scaling, checking weights, checking counts, feeding vac-pac machines, feeding bagger/sealer, sorting, and packaging of frozen seafood.
- To complete tasks in a fast paced work environment, as well as follow directions as given by leads
- Become part of the production team to ensure that the line operates as efficiently as possible.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Be aware of and follow all company policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
Secondary Responsibilities, Duties:
- Responsible for completing training for GMP’s, Allergens, Safety measures and any additional training required for specific position.
- Perform special jobs as directed by Leads, Supervisors, and Managers.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum three years increasingly responsible seafood production experience.
Knowledge and Skills: Must be able to follow written and oral directions to complete tasks in a fast paced work environment.
Working Conditions: Position holder works on factory floor where elevated noise levels require hearing protection. Ambient temperature in factory area averages 50°F. Must be able to meet multiple and competing project deadlines in a fast paced work environment. This position requires frequent extended hours due to seasonal business demands.
Physical Requirements: Normal hearing, good speaking voice and clear enunciation.
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Or, visit our employment office to fill out an application:
Orca Bay Seafoods
900 Powell Avenue SW
Renton, WA 98057-2907
Thank you for visiting our employment page!