We seek energetic, self-directed, and self-managing team players who thrive in an informal yet results-driven work environment. At Orca Bay, we enjoy a competitive compensation package that includes the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Voluntary vision insurance
- Section 125 plan (flexible spending account)
- 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability insurance (for select positions)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee discounts for seafood purchases
Our benefits package is subject to change at any time, so please see the job listing for the most current information.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Position Title: CHAIN RESTAURANT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Job Summary: Builds customer base through targeting and securing new restaurant chain accounts.
- Target and secure new restaurant chain accounts both regionally and nationally.
· Travel as needed to develop markets, within expense management expectations.
- Provide customers with effective bid price quotations by communicating all the necessary requirements with purchasing and director to ensure positive profitable growth.
- Maintain product knowledge to enhance sales. Provide training and product demonstrations as needed for customers.
· Collaborate with customer and purchasing to assess product needs.
· Initiate sample requests and follow up to close sales.
· Acquire competitive market information and communicate with purchasing and senior management.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by addressing customer concerns/issues in a solution based spirit while soliciting recommendations from the appropriate managers.
- Provide accurate and timely performance feedback to Director of Foodservice on assigned Customer Service Representative.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 5 years food service sales. Minimum 3 years restaurant chain sales.
Success targeting and acquiring restaurant chain business. Demonstrating ability to promote products, close sales, and consistently meet or exceed sales goals. Seafood experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills: Full competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Requires excellent organizational and communication skills, high level of accuracy, attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize tasks, utilizing time management, in a fast paced work environment as well as a professional demeanor for interaction with internal and external contacts.
Working Conditions: This is a position where working conditions vary with Corporate office set up. Must be able to meet multiple and competing deadlines in a fast paced work environment with numerous interruptions. This position requires frequent travel to customer locations, and extended hours due to seasonal business demands.
Physical Requirements: Normal hearing, good speaking voice and clear enunciation.
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Or, visit our employment office to fill out an application:
Orca Bay Seafoods
900 Powell Avenue SW
Renton, WA 98057-2907
Thank you for visiting our employment page!